bit of an impasse dear
He was happy to see her, which was a huge relief. But what was it that caused him to so swoon? Was it her or the scent? The biological need to have her? Shrugging, the girl brushed it off with ease and moved into his warm arms. She smiled, whispering softly "I love you too. Omni held his hands for a moment, happy to be held close. As they swooped in towards the bed, she threw herself softly into the warm covers, pulling her blankets up over her body. Jacinto was so sweet, so kind to her...It made her fairly happy that he was willing to do anything for her. Only one other man had provided her the same. Yet he was probably still angry. Enraged by her fleeing so swiftly and promptly. A hand sofly brushed an unruly lock of orange hair from his dazzling citrine eyes, a soft grin upon her angular features. As his nose pushed into her throat, arms gripped him close as if he'd leave at any time. He was so perfect. Sweet crooked smile, fiery eyes...A personality any girl would want to get their hands on, to have the perfect lover.

Cerulean eyes lit up, gazing at her lover. "Cinto? Play me something on the guitar...I love it when you do." Music. Something that she hadn't heard in a while. A slim arm passed the guitar over to his side, breaking away painfully. She had neglected her own practicing, and likely whatever skills she possessed were non-existent by now. It scared her to think of herself playing a tune, out of rhythm and her fingers slipping onto the wrong frets. "Please? Omni asked softly, large vulnerable eyes begging to hear his music again.

The cinnamon-furred she-yote yawned softly, triumphant in keeping her desires at bay for that time. A finger touched one of the strings, feeling the little indentions in the long cord. Jacinto was gifted. That was for sure. She was so priviledged to be with someone so talented and special. Throwing that away would be like getting rid of a diamond and going for a simple piece of shale. Eyes wide in expectations, large ears craned and tuned towards the guitar, she waited patiently for her dearest one to play her a song.

Messages In This Thread