On my own
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... forget.png); background-color:#090905; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 350px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

Fragmented as the pack had become, still the woman had a fondness for that still dear to her heart. She smiled and the young mothers confession, sharing what she could of her good will while carefully keeping the unknown male under watchful eye. While he posed no physical threat to her outright, still the woman knew better than to let assumption rule her actions toward an unfamiliar body. Again, she spared him a passing scrutinizing glance before devoting her attention to the alabaster mother, her delicate smile just waning slightly at the less than subtle tones of the more brash of the Linard sisters.

X'yrin sighed softly as her invitation was rejected outright though she took no direct offense to it. The golden woman had made little time to get to know, let alone bond with the 'harder' of the two siblings, making it difficult to carrying a candid conversation without some kind of wall separating the two of them. Even this rejection was taken as the result of some kind of reservation set between them, keeping the girl from being more open. Rather than convey her distress, the she-wolf simply nodded and left the female be. Eventually time would be sectioned just for her... but she had to be willing to accept it and make something of it. For now, the Nomad was more inclined to tend to the mother and her friend.

"Remaining close to the den, I can imagine how difficult it has been for you to hunt larger game." She relinquished her possessive hold of the meat and let it fall soundly at her paws. Lapping the lingering gore from her maw, she smiled to the young mother as her companion whilst inviting their approach with an awkward extend of her forepaw. "There is more than we can eat alone... perhaps you would care to feed yourselves?"

311 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread