Water Pants
[html]
WC 300+

Somewhere behind the tree there was a high pitched sound, something from another canine, and the noise startled Orin out of her reverie. Her ears twitched first and not a second after she turned her head in the direction of the sound, but her vision of Niro was cut off by the tree. Glancing the other way and then back again, this time she caught sight of his visage as it glanced off of one of the last few ripples in the water. She blinked and shook her head. Am I losing my mind? she thought to herself, assuming the sight was a figment of her imagination. But a second later she realized that the appearance of Niro's reflection was accompanied by foot steps, so she leaned forward ever so slightly and ever so awkwardly, and around the trunk of the tree she saw the silvery form of her brother as he walked toward her, and spoke to her.

“Niro?!” She squeaked, nearly missing what he said entirely. The once introspective woman suddenly became animated as she moved from behind the tree to meet her brother and whatever that bundle in his arms was. Only fastening at the collar, her cloak moved freely about her body, sometimes revealing small flashes of her chub that may or may not be mistaken for tricks of the eye. “I thought you were... Where have you been?! I looked in the Court and you were just gone. I didn't know you were back! When did you get back? What are you doing here? I've been worried sick. Ahh!! ... who is that?!” The last question was the only one that she really wanted an answer for, popping out of her mouth when she started to give her brother one of her famous glomp-hugs but promptly stopped to avoid squashing the little darling he held in his arms.

<style>
.orinfruitloops p {margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; text-indent:25px; }
.orinfruitloops b {color:#fff; font-size:12px;}
.orinfruitloops {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFA8C2; text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #680621; word-spacing:1px; line-height:12px; width:350px; background-color:#E51851; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #372b1b; line-height:15px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... /orin3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-bottom:5px; padding-top:210px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread