Water Pants
[html]

WC: 418

He had expected the crushing hug and had braced for it, even made sure little Tasha wouldn’t get hurt from it.... but it never came. The sound of disbelief came from her mouth as she looked at him and asked her usual multitude of questions before finally giving him a hug, and actually being quite careful of his bundle. Niro gave Orin a sad smile, feeling bad he had never told her they were leaving, he didn’t know they were going to be go for so long and that they would even leave the souls area, but they had.

“I’m so sorry about not telling you Orin, Amaranth wanted to go out for a walk.... and boy was it a long one.”

He said exaspiratedly.

“As for when I got back... well I just got back. You’re the first I’ve seen since getting back into the area! What are you doing so far north? Oh and I would like you to meet Tasha Takekuro. Her and her brother are the reason why we took extra long getting back.”

Tasha wagged her tail excitedly now that she could tell the two knew each other. Niro looked down at his daughter.

“Say hi to your Aunt Orin.”

Tasha looked up at Orin her eyes bright and happy.

“Hewwo... waid, dada, I thought ants were teeny buggys?”

The girl suddenly looked up at her father and gave him her confused puppy look. Niro chuckled and shook his head.

“Oh silly, she’s not an ant,not the bug, but aunt, that’s how she is related to you.”

Niro looked at Orin for a little back up help, He had noticed her slight bulge though he took it as not yet having let go of the puppy fat from her own pups, even though they were already a year. He had only Amaranth to compare her with and right now the woman had lost much of the weight she had when she had the twins, but she still had that little bit. Niro didn’t mention anything, and his eyes flicked back to make sure that the rest of her weas nice and plump, just so he would know that his sister was eating well.

“You don’t know how much I have missed you Orin.”

He smiled as he said that relieved that he came to a warm welcome.

<style type="text/css">
.niro-gift b {font-weight:bold; color:#0f0f1e; letter-spacing:1px; }
.niro-gift .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.niro-gift p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.niro-gift {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#6086af; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/FYhGD.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 220px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#cedce7; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table made by Sorin[/html]

Messages In This Thread