Water Pants
[html]

WC: 517 OOC: sorry for the delay.

He didn’t protest when she went for his daughter. He trusted her as he always had, though if she hadn’t had her own children he was sure that he would be far more cautious, but he knew she had children and they had been well taken care of so he gave no fight verbally or physically to keep his little girl in his arms. He smiled as she mentioned their mothers name. She had been a light grey of sorts as well, from what Niro remembered of her. Niro nodded.

“I wanted to keep her alive. I wanted to show her spirit that I never forgot her, and would forgive anything that had happened to her and dad.”

Niro said softly. Even though it had been two years since they had seen their parents fighting for their lives, it still hurt to remember it, but he was still proud of his parents, for the way they had raised their children. He just wished they had found a better place than where they were. Niro grinned as his sister teased him a little, he WOULD call her an ant. If he got the chance but in a meeting like this, he wouldn’t think of it. He watched as she explained to her niece about the difference between aunt and ant. Tasha wiggled with excitement as Orin wrote on the ground. She and her brother were both learning their letters. Niro knew his sister would pitch a fit if he hadn’t. He had done the same for Jiva, and wished he could with his other daughters, though he had tried once or twice with Maggie. He looked down as the pup who was copying but the lines were swiveled around, not straight like Orin’s but she was still new, and her paws weren’t the best utensils to write.

As she wrote Orin spoke and Niro nodded. He cared very little for the pack. He didn’t know that Shawchert had left, so just thinking about it put a bad taste in his mouth. He gave her his attention though, and he could tell something was a bit off, and he frowned at this. She squeezed his shoulders and moved away from him.

“I did it!”

The little girl shouted as Niro turned over to take Orin by the shoulders.

“I swear if it was that red man... did he do something to you... He … Tell me what’s wrong.”

Niro said, wanting to help her. It seemed he had come at the absolute perfect time. He had always tried to be there for Orin even though it had gotten far more complicated when she left the miracles pack. It made him want to go to her own pack just ot make sure she was fine, but he had his loyalty to uphold and his mate had her family there.

“If there is something wrong we can fix it. I will do what I can to help you. I am your brother after all.”

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro b {font-weight:bold; color:#AD7E00; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread