Water Pants
[html]
ooc DERP

The outburst was unexpected and made her jump, eyes bulging and she gaped at Niro open mouthed for a moment in shock. Then what he was saying sank in and she shook her head, collecting herself as her temper suddenly flared. “Well DUH! came her super mature response as she motioned towards her pudge. Her brows pinched together and she crinkled her nose with distaste. “What’s your problem? It’s not like you haven’t gotten your share of women knocked up. Get off the high horse, Niro!” She snapped at him, then she felt something bump against her leg and when she looked down she saw Tasha’s frightened eyes. Gasping, she crouched and picked the little puppy up, cradling her to comfort her while covering her ears.

Shh! she hissed at Niro, shooting him a molten glare. When she talked again her voice was just a harsh whisper now as she tried no to work Tasha up anymore. “If you’re going to be like that about it then I’m not even going to bother telling you. Not until you calm down. Aren’t we adults?”

She rocked Tasha and scratched her ears, falling silent for a moment as she thought about the next, more rational thing Niro said. It was funny enough, little did he know the very father he wanted to rip “limb from limb” was also living in the Court, and wanted her to move there as well. Her eyes dropped and her fury began to subside.

She nodded slowly and kissed Tasha on the head before replying, “I… I have been considering it… That’s kind of why I’m out here now, to clear my head and decide what I want to do without d’Arte’s influence over me. When I’m there I feel like I owe the pack. After everything, I still feel loyal to them, even if I’m not sure it’s where I belong anymore.

“And then I’m worried that I would tell Skye I’m leaving, but then Vigilante won’t let me in to the Court. We’ve always been on good terms but, I don’t know,” she shrugged helplessly. “I might have offended him when I left. If that happened I’d be left without a home. I guess I could always go to New Dawn, or see if Juliet’s people would have me…”

She hated uncertainty. Right now she felt like she had no one to rely on but herself, and she wasn’t the best at making constructive choices right now. If she left d’Arte and the Court turned her out, what kind of life could she give her children?

<style type="text/css">
.orint3 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.orint3 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.orint3 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#8FAC7A; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/UdMpC.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #EFF7F1; outline:1px solid #3E7F25; padding: 170px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3E7F25; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 400+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread