Water Pants
[html]

WC: 455 OOC: RAmmmmble lol

His anger still rushed through him, but he made his face passive as he watched his sister with an unhappy pout on his face. He had only gotten two women pregnant and one of them was entirely an accident. He made to argue but saw that Tasha had moved away, scared of her own father and he felt his heart drop and his world fall apart at the scared look the little girl gave him. Finding out who had impregnated Orin took a far back seat as he was chastised by his sister and she had picked the puppy up.

“Oh Tasha I am so sorry, daddy won’t do that again, I promise.”

He felt bad for showing that side of him in front of his daughter. she was too young to see him seething. She didn’t need to see that and neither did his sister. He looked down, but did not argue with her. She was, after all, only a few minutes older than he. He was relieved as she continued on to letting him know that she had been thinking about joining the miracles pack, but there were doubts pure and simple. Niro smiled at her. He understood, sometimes he didn’t think he would be accepted back, but he knew deep down that the king liked him and he knew from the kings tone when Niro spoke of Orin leaving, that she was always welcome back.

“You will have a home in Cour des Miracles sister, and if you can’t find one there, I have no doubt that Amaranth will come with me to be with you. I won’t let you fall prey to ever being alone. Pack or no I’ll be here for you.”

He said, he knew that she would be accepted, especially with the standards that she left, yes she found some stupid pompous fool in the woods and wanted to run off with him, but Vigilante didn’t seem too upset about that, just sad that she was leaving.

“I guarentee you will find a home in Cour des Miracles. Amaranth will vouch for you and so will I but I don’t think anyone would need convincing after all you’ve been through. Didn’t you live in my den for a week and the king not run you off?”

He hoped he would put any doubts away fro her, as he was confident enough. He smiled at her, his ‘little brother knows best’ kind of smile. He looked at his daughter who wagged her tail, happy that he was in a less scary mood, though she was enjoying the attention that Orin was giving her all the same.

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro b {font-weight:bold; color:#AD7E00; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread