Let St. Christopher Guide You. AW
[html]

'Melia needs threads and and I feel bad about you guys so I thought I'd offer a thread... Along the former borders.

Word Count → 000

Amelia had wondered off from Anathema after meeting the lovely Rivers. He was a kind soul and now the family was back on track. It was understood they'd meet one another again, putting the female in a most excellent mood as she trekked the land. The kittens kept in tow, occassionaly growing weary so that the other two would pause for a camp. Other than they they kept moving in exploration. Charm's white pelt had been browning out for the summer. As usual, he chatted nonstop which kept Amelia preoccupied with her thoughts. She hadn't ever really minded the fox's stories so she just smiled and kept walking along.

After a few days, (the journey was lengthened since all animals participating had such small feet), they'd wondered up to some mountains. "Smells like a pack. You would think the borders wouldn't be so stale though." Charm helpfully gave a sniff, sitting back on his legs as the kits gathered beside his feet. "Maybe they've just been busy," he said with a shrug of his furry shoulders. Amelia eyed the border suspiciously. She didn't want trouble but at the same time this place reeked with it. Trouble like someone needed help.

Her hand fell down to the rosary around her neck. Her mother would want her to help if someone was in trouble and the gut feeling inside her lead her to think there was something wrong. I could pray over them and try to help... "Give a howl?" offered the arctic fox which broke her thoughts on her religion and helping people. "Hmm?" she said before processing his words, "Oh! Quite right... um..." Her head tilted back, letting loose a welcoming and helpful serenade. Yet at the same time when she let her voice fade a sense of urgency cried out to those she felt needed help.

"Now we wait," piped the fox rather cheerfully and oblivious to Amelia's mood change. Azul, noticing her wolf mother's mood, scurried over to her feet and rubbed along her shins mewing softly until Amelia scooped her up. There she sat against the mountain side, stroking the kitten and listening to Charm tell stories to Oro who hardly listened or cared.

<style type="text/css">
.amelfox b {font-weight:bold; color:#001327; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#3d4a52 1px 1px 2px;}
.amelfox c {font-weight:bold; color:#f2ffff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#3d4a52 1px 1px 2px;}
.amelfox p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amelfox {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#54666e; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/flFjc.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #251817; padding:450px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#adbcc3; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; border-radius:20px;}
.amelfox .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #3d4a52; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#3d4a52 1px 1px 2px;}
.amelfox .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>
[/html]
By Raze.

Messages In This Thread