Let St. Christopher Guide You. AW
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... ecrets.png); background-color:#C77133; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 400px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

When one kitten provided enough affections to bring a smile to the she-wolf’s face, a second had her tail high and alive with the attention she received. Her experience with felines were usually not as kind as this. There was more clawing and biting and fending for one’s life… but then those felines she had encountered were too large and vicious to allow her guard to slip even a little. These little treasures though received only a tender touch as she prodded their little bodies with the end of her muzzle.

font color=#4E2825>“You have quite the family to tend to, Amelia DeLosSantos,” the woman lifted her head with a soft smile as she addressed the female, and in turn her fox companion. font color=#4E2825>“Especially when you all travel. But certainly you all look well taken care of… the paths have been kind to you and yours. I hope that by the meeting, the same blessing that follows you might share its grace with my Family as well and see to our prosperity as well.”

Sincerely, she hoped only the best would come from this encounter, yet it appeared that this would be so. Already the ancestors had bequeathed upon these Wentworth wolves an offer of kindness to see them through, and the woman was by no means about to let it slip by. font color=#4E2825>“I will make certain to inform those that remain of the generosity you have extended. But in the here and now, if you wish to assist, perhaps a small hunt to help build our cache?”

000 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread