I wasn't his shooting star
Yay!

Terra's tail wagged behind her, jaw dropped in a mocking grin as the other spoke. The wolf might be a warrior, but that didn't change the fact that the meal had gotten away. She laughed at the wolf's words, uncaring about the attempted attack. Does it really matter? The deer still got away. Even if I'd been the one hunting, there's no kill to eat. Terra moved around placidly, ears twitching sharply in case others came in to intrude. There was no pack scent on this one, but that didn't mean there weren't others nearby. Blood had been drawn, and predators would come to investigate. She was certainly interested in chasing down the injured deer. Even with poor hunting skills Terra thought she'd be able to take it down now.

A complete mask of innocence remained on the coyote's face as her bluff was questioned. She nodded thoughtfully. Not a large one, but definitely a herd. You could get a meal out of it. And by extension, she could get a meal. Terra managed not to snort as the wolf's stomach rumbled, keeping outright laughter from crossing out. Looked like this mighty warrior hadn't been eating well. I'm Fleta. With the two of us I'm sure the deer can't escape. Her tail wagged boldly. She might be weak on her own, but partner her up with someone and prey didn't stand a chance. Moving over to where the blood ran through Terra sniffed at it. Not too deep, but enough to leave a trail. She glanced back at Rae, waiting to see if she would follow.

Messages In This Thread