slave your hearts
[html]
Word Count :: 318 OOC:

Jiva brought his eyes to the man’s raised arm, and kept it there, a nervous look on his face. He wasn’t sure what to do, what to expect. The man before him was exotic, strange, and he was starting to drool. It was starting to freak Jiva out, though it seemed the man was calming down at the touch of the necklace he wore. Jiva balked a little at the mans repeated words. It was broken speech but his intentions were very clear.... he wanted some of Jiva’s hair. Jiva gave a worried look at the man, but he couldn’t do anything for he was in his lupus form.

“Uh s-sure I guess, but I can’t not now, i don’t have hands.”

He pawed at the ground with his dirty foot then looked at the hole he dug up or actually made collapse in his frantic need to get that stupid rabbit.

“I was frustrated, I lost a rabbit....”

He started but then was cut off by the other man who had heard something. Jiva perked his ears up but could hear nothing at that very moment. He wondered if the man... what did he call himself? Lohit? Lohit seemed preoccupied now, then spoke to Jiva, asking to see. To see what it is they were going to hunt. Jiva slowly nodded his head.

“Yyyyeah lets see what it is. Can your bird tell you if it is prey or not or is it not trained for that?”

Jiva asked looking at the beautiful bird that was keeping an eye on the scene before them. He was nervous about the animal but he didn’t think it would be too dangerous.... as long as he kept on Lohit’s good side, that was touch and go in Jiva’s opinion for the man was obviously not all there.

ONE LAST KISS, BEFORE I GO. DRY YOUR TEARS, IT IS TIME TO LET YOU GO

Image courtesy of Ed Gaillard

<style>
.GR2_JivaHawk p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk b {font-family:verdana; color:#bfc3c2; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk {background-color:#3a3937; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#2c2a2b; line-height:12px; width:450px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/639/jivetable.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:250px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #2c2a2b; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_JivaHawk .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4346/21bn0ba.png); border-radius:10px; border:2px solid #2c2a2b; }
.GR2_JivaHawk .name {text-align:center; font-family:Simonetta; font-size:60px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:33px; letter-spacing:-1px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk .lyrics {color:#edeff4; text-align:center; font-family:Fresca; font-size:11px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:10px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.GR2_JivaHawk .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #2c2a2b; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
Table by Kitty
[/html]

Messages In This Thread