dreams that transformed to visions
[html]

Word Count → 293 ::
I'm late yet again. So sorry! :x

Within the hierarchy of the Salsolan family there were certain displays of respect required during interaction with one another. As King, it was demanded that Sirius be shown the most of these displays out of anyone, although Clover tested the line rather often with him. Though sure to receive unimaginable retribution for looking him in the eye as she often did, somehow it was acceptable when it was Clover’s golden gaze that sought the apple green of the King. She had been granted some leniency, and she supposed it would always be like that for her. Even now, here with this slave woman, Clover assumed the same leniency. She did not expect the woman to grovel at her feet, even if it had been expected of her, only because it seemed so unnatural. Here out of the prying eyes of the family, Clover saw this woman as an equal. Of course it was understood that she was a slave, but Clover could never really wrap her mind around that.

"How are you today, dove?" Her golden gaze sought the woman, before they returned to the task at hand. Clover had made her way to the King’s chest and lifted one of his prized possessions from it – his mirror. For a moment her slender fingers traced the outline of the frame, before she lifted the mirror gently higher so that she might peer at herself. It was a strange thing – this mirror – and she loved to steal glimpses of herself within it perhaps just as often as Sirius himself did. "I’m sorry, what’s your name again? My memory seems to fail me." It didn’t help that Sirius never addressed the woman by anything other than ‘Slave’, but for Clover that would just not do.

<style>
.clover-x02-box {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/eJOxs.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:160px; height:250px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.clover-x02 {font-family:'trebuchet ms', verdana, geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.clover-x02 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.clover-x02 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.clover-x02 p { text-indent:50px; padding:0; margin:10px 0; }
.clover-x02 b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread