golden bells [dnd]
[html]

Word Count → 303 ::
No way, Jose!<3

Pale yellow eyes lifted to study his doggish features as he asked about her little treat. "My lovely cannabis," she told him in response, her smile broadening as she extended her hand just a tiny bit further in order to assure him it was okay to try. When he accepted the joint from her, Clover’s grin indicated just how pleased she was. It had been quite some time since she had indulged in her favorite herb in the presence of someone else, and it reminded the Lykoi woman of her upbringing.

There was no laughter, no comments, no judgment at all as the male’s chest was racked with a fit of coughing. Clover merely waited in silence for him to overcome it, curious eyes searching for some sort of sign which might indicate what he thought. In her youth she had gone through the same thing and so she understood completely, though her body had eventually gotten used to the rush of warm, thick smoke.

"Did you like it?," she squealed with all the delight of a child. There was a great sense of pride in her plants, especially since she had been able to successfully transplant a handful of them into Salsola from her old garden.

"It’s from my plants I moved here from my old garden," she informed him, her words flowing quicker than usual as her excitement bubbled behind her teeth. "It’s always been my favorite. It just puts your soul at ease." Her fingers had gratefully accepted the joint from him and once again returned it to her own mouth, and the coyote girl took another long haul off the burning cylinder. Pale yellow focused for just a moment as the glowing cherry intensified for just a few seconds, before her gaze traveled back to Reykr. "Whatdya think, love?"

<style>
.clover-x02-box {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/eJOxs.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:160px; height:250px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.clover-x02 {font-family:'trebuchet ms', verdana, geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.clover-x02 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.clover-x02 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.clover-x02 p { text-indent:50px; padding:0; margin:10px 0; }
.clover-x02 b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread