golden bells [dnd]
[html]

OOC : Halalalala just shoot me for being slow now. Please. Also, I thank you for being so paitent with me. And Reykr is so dumb.

The woman was quick to explain what he asked. She told him that this was cannabis. She also had the prettiest grin on her maw as he hit it and coughed, though she did not comment or judge him with his coughing fit. That was fine with him, because he didn't want her to think that his pain was funny or anything like that. She asked him if he liked it, and his pale eyes went back to her own that were similar in shade. He smiled, a stoned smile, for the woman's bud was good, and not only that but Reykr had not ever smoked cannabis before. I do, it was very..pleasurable. the male spoke to her with the same stoned smile on his lips as he looked at the woman and he ended up taking a seat next to the woman.

Tall ears listened to the woman as she spoke of growing this herb herself, and Reykr was surprised, and interested. How'd ya' go about growing it? Is it easy? asked the male as he cocked his head slightly to the right at the woman. He dabbled in herbs sometimes, and he did know some of the healing properties of things, but he had not come across much marijuana in Michigan to actually be able to identify it, as well as to use it actively. She spoke more to him of how it was her favorite, and that it put her soul at ease. Reykr kinda was feeling what she was talking about so he nodded his head to her with a smile on his maw. Something like that.. he spoke before the woman asked him what he thought about the herb. He had to pause and think for a moment about his answer, and it was obvious that he was thinking of the perfect response. What he came up with was answering a question with another.

Can I try some more? he asked the woman as a small chuckle came from his maw. It smells strangely yummy, and it tastes delicious. spoke the male, giving her a real answer as well as the question he gave.

<style type="text/css">
.fre1cai b {font-weight:bold; color:#95b4bc; text-shadow:#121f22 1px 1px 2px;}
.fre1cai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.fre1cai {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#4c6166; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/e0OKf.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #41565b; padding:220px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#90a8ae; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.fre1cai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.fre1cai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.fre1cai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread