s t a r l e s s, whisper to me.
[html]

(464)

less is by nat.

Alessandra gazed at the young girl, studying her features. She was a beautiful child, clearly carrying the best attribute from her father and mother. When she grew up she would be breathtaking, very fitting for a child of the Auxilary. Her deep buttercup colored eyes were very expressive for her age but instead of the youthful innocence Less expected, they were touched with corruption. It seemed that Ataxia was not innocent, she had already been touched by the worlds evils. Being in Salsola however, this did not surprise the skeleton-esque woman. Were things in Salsola ever innocent? Did anything have the potential to stay that way? It would be interesting to find out, that would be for sure. The easy silence began to stretch on between the two, and Less could see the younger woman was thinking of something to say.

Her next words did not surprise Less and the ebony hybrid nodded her approval, smiling. Sacrifice was almost always beneficial, most gods enjoyed having their subjects blood spilt in their name regardless if it were to ward off illness, strife or just bad omens. Some cultures killed simply to celebrate their gods name, believing the ones chosen for such a deed were touched by the heavens. Why should they not be? It would be an honor to be killed in the name of the greater good instead of being murdered in cold blood for something less appealing. It also did not surprise or disturb Alessandra that Eris had slaughtered a sister to keep her other children healthy and happy, it seemed to have worked well thus far. Maybe when the dark associate had puppies she would practice the same thing, though she could only hope that all of hers were born healthy.

As Ataxia pulled up her arm and showed Alessandra the scar that was on her arm Less once again nodded, she was very cultured for such a young being. Alessandra was both surprised and pleased at the same time, this walk was turning out to be full of information and she enjoyed speaking to the younger D'Angelo. She was interested to learn that it gave power and purification, it was sorta what Less did when she found some unsavory individuals outside her pack, she purified the world of them. Less had remained cool, calm and collected in learning about Ataxia's belief, but her next statement did shock her. She could only nod before gathering her words. " Yes.. I am. My father was half wolf and half coyote, and my mother full coyote. That makes me mostly the latter. " She smiled, heat rising to her cheeks. She looked wolfish, the only thing giving her heritage away was her slight build and large ears with her longer snout. " Why do you ask Ataxia? "

<style>
#ithielSie {
font-family:'trebuchet ms', tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#ithielSie p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#ithielSie p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#ithielSie .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif
text-transform:none;
line-height:16px;
font-weight:normal; }
#ithielSie .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#ithielSie b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#ithielSie u { text-decoration: underline; }
#ithielSie b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#ithielSie b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#ithielSie b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread