s t a r l e s s, whisper to me.
[html]

(000)

less is by nat.

There was a flicker of surprise that passed over Alessandras features and she took a few moments to digest what Ataxia had said. It was all.. very interesting. If she had known just what the younger woman had thought she would have debunked her thoughts, wolves were alright but she held coyotes in higher regard. If she had her choice, she would mate with a coyote and have pure offspring. They would be small, swift, and cunning. Ataxia was acting strange, and Less knew she would have to remain quiet for her new companion. It seemed she was quite serious about her mother finding out, and Less would have no part or responsibility in the Auxiliary punishing her child. Idly she wondered what kind of disagreement it could have been, but if the other didn't elaborate then she figured she wouldn't ask.

She stood up, and looked towards the ocean that was gently lapping against the wet shore. " I am a quarter wolf. Would I need to purify myself as well to gain this Momoztli's approval? What exactly is your god about.. " The ebony woman questioned, thoughtfully scratching her chin. Ataxia has piqued her interest, sure she had her own beliefs but this god was much more her style. It would be easy to follow one that glorified her mother breed and punished her fathers. Was the Boreas war not a prime example?

<style>
#ithielSie {
font-family:'trebuchet ms', tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#ithielSie p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#ithielSie p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#ithielSie .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif
text-transform:none;
line-height:16px;
font-weight:normal; }
#ithielSie .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#ithielSie b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#ithielSie u { text-decoration: underline; }
#ithielSie b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#ithielSie b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#ithielSie b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread