Sorrow is like a dying rose
[html]

Word Count :: 000

Imhotep had gone to be with Odessa the day that they sent her uncle off. He was not sure as too what he needed to do around the land with the attacks and the minor wounds that he had suffered he was bored. the clinic was done and he was with nothing to do. He felt bad for Eris and all the others over their loss he had never really met the man but had seen him in passing.

Odessa was sad and somewhat hurt by the loss and it was a pain not even the spiritual egyptian could heal. He was not sure how his ebony leader was doing after all she was this mans mate. He knew she could not be doing well even their children oh the poor things. Imhotep tightened his grip on his bag there wasn't really much in it but the thought of pain that he couldn't heal and it broke his heart. It could have been him or anyone else. Oddessa could have been without him what would she have done?

He moved closer to where the leading female lived almost slowly he hadn't even thought of what to say. most things would be stupid. He almost pivoted and turned away. But he was family and maybe he could ask her for the mark maybe causing him pain would ease hers? He was unsure, he did not intend to just ask that he intended not to unless he thought it might help. He stood there for a moment and in the nicest voice he called out. Eris are you home? It's Imhotep may I join you? Standing there he barely took in air.

Image courtesy of I don't know o.o; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.imzer { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... mhotep.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#ffb066; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 260px 0px; color:#ffffff; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.imzer b {color:#974700; }
.imzer p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.imzer p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.imzer .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.imzer-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread