I tred where I please
[html]<style type="text/css">
.hati-2-ooc {font-size:0.9em;line-height:1.2em;padding-bottom:3px;font-style:italic;width:480px;margin:0 auto;text-align:right;font-family:arial;}
.hati-2 {margin:0 auto;padding:0;background:#000000 url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... /hati2.png) no-repeat top left;width:480px;border:1px solid #BDA044;outline:1px solid #000 }
.hati-2 .in {margin:100px 20px 20px 70px; padding:5px 5px 5px 10px; font-family:arial;font-size:1em;color:#D2D6CD;background:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/75pct_black.png)}
.hati-2 p {margin:0;padding:0;text-indent:30px;}
.hati-2 b {color:#b60b0b;font-family:georgia;}
.hati-2-credit {text-align:center;font-size:0.9em;font-style:italic;font-family:georgia}</style>

OOC I figured Eris could scream and snarl at her.

Asreal walked beside the woman who needed no boost in confidence. The white demon girl was trained by a woman that made even him flinch. The male glanced over at the white demon girl she seemed to be lost in thought. The dark male snarled he hated when she did not pay attention to him, he was doing all he could to get her to like him and forget about her brothers.

Zeneca fiddled with the cross around her neck as they walked. She could not wait to find her brothers, she wanted to tell them all about the cross Asreal had given her. She would use these demons to help them concur the area. Asreal always seemed to glance at her and watch her it made it hard to look for her brother she was starting to wonder what he was doing.

Slave where are we? Zeneca demanded her voice filled with power. She may not have all the brains but she had the brawn and when she spoke it was with authority. Asreal looked at her and growled. "We are near a pack I'm not sure its name He spoke as he looked at her. She shot him a look Don't you dare take that tone with me you will stop right this second. She snarled as she turned a way putting space between them forcing him to catch up.

Table by Marie
[/html]

Messages In This Thread