step into the limelight
She knew she shouldn't have asked. The clan really didn't seem thrilled about their scouts and members spreading out too far beyond the borders right now and here was one with the intent of doing just that. Zana was quiet for a second as the other spoke before she gave up testing the hunting, scouting perch and gave a slight sight. She rolled to her side and collected the bo she never left the mansion without these days. The leather thong that her blow tube and darts bounced upon her chest as she swiftly made her decent from the tree to stand beside the tall woman.

Her grey lilac eyes turned up to the taller fae as she spoke finally. "Then I believe you'll need company.. since we have no clue where these monsters are denning outside our lands." she growled slightly at the idea and ignored her swell of an abdomen as she checked the small bag that crossed one hip. The bag contained small tools to help in collecting poisonous plants and venom without the toxins touching her skin. She glanced up at the other as she added. "Besides, if you are looking for herbs I should probably see what flowering plants have come into bloom before I can no longer leave the clan lands.." She adjusted her supplies and swept the bits of bark from her pelt in short brisk motions as she waited for the other woman to decide.

Zana paused a second as she smiled slightly. "I know what plants you don't want to collect, though I am versed enough in common plants that can aide in healing and health too..." She pulled a small twig from her mane as she added. "I'm Zana.. by the way.." knowing that if they were about to head out of the lands they should at least know one another better than hey you.

Messages In This Thread