i promise you, i'm never gonna leave
After the bone had been set back into place, Ookami was merely a drifter. The pain was still constant, however he was only vaguely aware of what was going on. Adonia came to him, put his head in her lap and all he could do was stare at her face as he gritted his teeth against the feeling throughout his body. He was stupid. Extremely. How could he go off hunting moose on his own? Sure he had taken one down before, but that was when he was in his prime. When he had actually hunted for himself. After a while of being in a pack, they gathered little things together, and he didn't waste energy keeping up his skills for tackling moose. He should have though, or he should have thought his quest through a little better.

The words of Noah and Adonia talking were just blurps of sound. But he managed to unclench his jaw and raise his head to look at Noah. "Thank you brother. I am in your debt." The words were slightly slurred, but understandable. He took a deep breath as he layed his head back down, clenching his jaw tightly again as he waited for any instruction to move.

Messages In This Thread