i promise you, i'm never gonna leave
[html]

Noah was not the healer that his mother was; she was far more skilled in her one paw then what he could ever be with fifty paws. The white mother figure would just tell Noah that she had many of years of experience healing. While he had only just began. However Noah being impatient type that he was wanted this art to come to him now, and not be like a fine glass of wine that gets better with age. Deuce did not care that much for that trait within her son, but somehow more of his father’s ill temperament came into play any time the snowy female brought that topic up. After watching the two lovers steal down, the male have the wolf dog a small sack. ”With in this bag there is a few other bags, they are clearly marked. This one,” Noah drew a symbol of a pillow, like what the humans used. ”is for COMFREY, it is in a powder forum. Tomorrow use a pinch of it to make a tonic using water. Make him drink it. It will help mend the bones. Use whatever he doesn’t drink by dumping it onto his leg. Also in the other bag there is a crushed mixture of Valerian and passionflower. Take very, very little and put it on his tongue. It will make him sleep. Sleep will help him deal with the pain and heal.” The silver male was not messing around when he gave her orders to follow.

Turning to the golden male the silver Sawtooth put his nose to the male’s shoulder, touching him softly. ”Bother you owe me nothing more than to take care of yourself and then when your better your mate. Doing so would make me happier than if Jefferson was to walk in right now.” Noah knew that the both of them would understand what he meant by it better than someone like Fayne would, who had lived under the rule of Zalen only. It wasn’t hard to know that back when Jefferson lead them in Phoenix Valley, Noah had a idolized him, but would not and never would admit to it.

<style type="text/css">
.noahuniverse .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:15px; padding:4px; color:#ccccee}
.noahuniverse .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:15px; padding:4px; color:#808080}
.noahuniverse b {font-weight:bold; text-shadow: #000000 1px 2px 1px; color:#80a1bb; letter-spacing:1px; }
.noahuniverse {margin:0 auto; width:446px; background-color:#1d1c1c; background-image:url(http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/9269/noahtop.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 260px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: shonar bangla; font-size:15px; color:#916e5e; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
By Noelle
[/html]

Messages In This Thread