The things she'll make you do
[html]

out of character

Done.

in character

Honestly, Khaden had tried to be nice, he had tried to make the femme realize that what she was doing is useless, for he didn't want anything from her, especially that in which she was implying. His ebony body was rigid, unwelcoming to the intrusions and definitely becoming ever impatient with her ministrations. She reminded him of those queer pedophile men, staring lustfully at the younger girls like they were their prey. And even further, she tried altogether too hard to do anything. Where was any sort of art of subtlety, before it slightly dawned on the irritated male that she probably had none. She just knew how to wave her genitalia in the air and have everyone else coming down in waves.

Coughing a bit as he cleared his throat, attempting to hold back any insulting remarks - slut and whore seemed to wave rather close in his mind - he concluded that she was just a weird creep that needed to leave. Now. Or he needed to. So straightening himself, he regarded her one last time, his final words cutting through the air. "My name is Khaden. If you need me for something serious, then I'd be happy to assist you. But otherwise please leave me the hell alone." And with that, he turned and left, shuddering off the gross vibes he got from her.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread