black like me
[html]
i'm sorry for the wait lovey <3 - 300+

His children had all grown into the adult ranks of the pack. They did not need him, as they had in the early months of their lives. With regret, he thought of the time missed with them due to his increasingly obvious need to be present in AniWaya for the sake of peace. Ayita had done well and it was clear that none of his younger children were bitter about his absence, but it pained him to know that they would even have to be subjected to something like that. Things had been quiet with the tribe since, however. Vigilante did not expect any future problems with them.

Unbidden thoughts of his missing son filtered through his mind. Noah had been gone for almost a year now, and no word had been sent. The King could not even know for certain whether or not his oldest son was alive, though he was loathe to think that death was a possibility. The last words his eldest son had spoken to him echoed in the recesses of his mind: "I hate you." They had been spoken with such conviction, detailing the tail-end of Noah's outrage at his discovery. There was no denying the emotion behind the words, the truth the dark boy had spoken that day.

It was not often that he chose to leave the sanctity of his kingdom, but to walk along the beach was something he enjoyed doing. He had never seen the ocean before coming here, though such a thing had surprised the few he had told. Jade eyes studied the waters with interest, though he registered the presence of a black wolf some distance away. The massive caramel secui did not make any move to cover the distance between them, however, for he did not see a reason to.

<style type="text/css">
.vigi9001-box {width:300px;height:352px;float:right;}
.vigi9001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#807873; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; }
.vigi9001-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#514739; text-align:center;}
.vigi9001 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.vigi9001{margin:0 auto; width:90%; max-width:700px; background-color:#383838; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/uaWBN.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #101010; padding: 10px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread