Everybody's looking for something
[html]

OOC here!

While Hadley went out to get a little something to eat, Isa decided to get out and stretch her legs. Her body was stiff and rather sore from all of her and Hadley’s activities. It felt nice to step out into the warm sun. She picked up Hadley’s scent and followed it, realizing he was still in Casa. A smile formed on her face when she saw him, but it quickly disappeared when he wrapped his arms around another woman, nuzzling her and calling her Selene. Isa’s ears flattened against her head. So she did come back, and Hadley wanted her not Isa. She stepped forward, intending to say her goodbyes to Hadley since he would go back to her.

Upon reaching the two, Isa noticed it wasn’t Selene. The woman’s coat was lighter. She also seemed to be older than even Isa. Perhaps four years? Maybe, Isa never was good at telling another’s age. Even if she wasn’t Selene, Hadley proved that he still loved her and wanted to be with her. She was still a short distance away from Hadley and the other woman as she spoke. Maybe I should have brought Selene back for you. Isa was a little hurt but if Hadley was happy, she would accept it. I think she moved on though. I don’t think she would come back, even if she was still at that house. She turned to the woman and gave her a small smile and a nod in greeting. It’s nice to meet you. I’m Isa, Hadley’s partner. Well, I am if he still wants me. There was a bit of sadness in her voice but she would accept whatever Hadley wanted.

<style>
.isalove .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.isalove p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.isalove b {color:#1D274B; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.isalove {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... love-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:330px 0px 10px 0px; border:2px solid #ffffff; border-radius:20px; margin:0px auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#BE6C96; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.isalove .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #1D274B; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread