A stranger in the wind.
[html]
Aika tilted her head at one side, hesitating the next answer to try makeing it as sincere hearing as possible. The whole situation was starting to get annoying, she wanted to get away immediately to the safeness of her camp but she still wanted to try trade with that pack and this single wolf could ruin her plans, she shouldn’t take any chances…I wanted to meet someone by the borders, but I got distracted... this whole place is just beautiful, it is very different from my home. She raised her head a bit to look around, remarking her words with a soft sight of admiration.

After a short moment, her eyes returned to the silver male. Aika didn’t know how long she could continue that lie without getting betrayed by the arrogant look of her eyes, she decided that the wisest thing she could do was to get back into her business. Would you want to see what I bring? My camp isn’t too far away, I could show you if you want, so you get sure I am not lieing. The dark hybrid’s tail wagged slightly with anxiety as she waited for the male to answer…
[/html]

Messages In This Thread