What does my brother say.
[html]

Herpherp

The wolf looked wary as she approached for some unfathomable reason, somehow Neela didn't think it likely that the giant found her particularly threatening, but nonetheless they seemed friendly and introduced themselves as Lorenzo Knight, a name which struck in Neela's mind, "Knight... ye any relation of Tony's?" she asked, ear twitching in sudden curiosity; Tony had mentioned that he had siblings living in Casa but she couldn't recall their names.

"Yeah, ah joined around two weeks ago," Neela said in response to Lorenzo's question. The noisy weapon was noted and promptly ignored; Neela was quick enough to dodge a weapon as heavy as a mace and was settling in enough that she didn't feel particularly threatened just because a fellow pack member was armed; Casa was a warrior pack after all. "I left my old pack and Tony found me, invited me to come join." Neela continued, feeling the need to talk for some reason.

An awkward silence followed and was broken by Oonu screeching quietly, Neela was still holding him by his talons. Absent-mindedly Neela released him and brushed Skylar and Marahute off, "Ve y habla con su madre por un tiempo, te llamo cuando llegue el momento de moverse." She said, automatically switching into spanish as she talked to the birds in the presence of others; she would often use low speech when talking to Grynn as such but the chick's hadn't yet gotten used to her mangled version of bird-speech enough for general conversation yet.

"Ah so, what're ya doin out here today then?" Neela asked, half curious at what brought a pack member so close to the borders so early and half to break the silence.

Word Count :: +300

<style>
.Holder {width: 640px; margin:0px auto;}
.NeelaFor { background-image:url(http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/4457/neelaforest.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:center bottom; border-radius: 15px; background-color:#ffffff; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:15px 0px 345px 0px; color:#; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; }
.NeelaFor b {color:#f5000f; font-weight:bold; opacity: 1; }
.NeelaFor p { color:#008416; text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.wc {color:#000000; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:center;font-style:italic; padding:0px 5px; margin:0px 0px 0px 15px;font-size:11px; }
.ooc {color:#000000; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:center; font-style: italic; padding:0px 0px 0px 15px; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;font-size:11px; }

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread