What does my brother say.
[html]

OOC text here

Lorenzo seemed friendly, he was certainly smiling enough, but Neela's ears drew back slightly when Lorenzo said that he and Tony didn't get along; it saddened her to find family on conflict, a feeling only amplified by her own family's feelings towards her. "Oh." she replied lamely, not quite sure what to say. Neela fidgeted awkwardly as Lorenzo spoke of how he joined Casa, one hand rising up to fiddle with her hat in a recently acquired nervous gesture, two claws sliding out to fiddle with a loose thread just below her ear; she would probably need to change her hat again soon, good thing she had stumbled upon a bulk amount of the things when she initially acquired it, same with her scarves though the warming weather meant she wasn't wearing those recently.

Neela's eyes brightened somewhat when Lorenzo held up a flute, music at least she could talk about! "Oh, you play the flute?" she asked, curiously and somewhat rhetorically, "I play an instrument myself, guitar. Found a flute a while ago but never managed to find someone ta teach me how ta play the thing, didn' have much luck learning by myself either," Neela paused, reaching one hand behind her to root through the large pouch attached to her belt by the small of her back, producing the silvery human-made instrument briefly. The flute glinted in the faint light briefly, even if she didn’t play it Neela kept the instrument polished and in good condition, before she returned it to its resting place.

Neela paused for a minute before deciding she might as well offer her reasons for being out this early in kind, "M' out to visit a friend myself, lives in the next back over; Cerca de Arte I think?" the statement diverted into a question as Neela tried to remember the name of Jace's pack, remembering Casa di Cavalieri was hard enough and she lived there! If only the packs would use Spanish names, then she could remember them easily.

Word Count :: +337

<style>
.Holder {width: 640px; margin:0px auto;}
.NeelaFor { background-image:url(http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/4457/neelaforest.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:center bottom; border-radius: 15px; background-color:#ffffff; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:15px 0px 345px 0px; color:#; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; }
.NeelaFor b {color:#f5000f; font-weight:bold; opacity: 1; }
.NeelaFor p { color:#008416; text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.wc {color:#000000; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:center;font-style:italic; padding:0px 5px; margin:0px 0px 0px 15px;font-size:11px; }
.ooc {color:#000000; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:center; font-style: italic; padding:0px 0px 0px 15px; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;font-size:11px; }

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread