Good Things in Life
[html]

OOC here!

The warm glow of the fire cast shadows on the ground her and Soloman. They seemed to dance with each movemen the fire made. It hissed and crackled. Soothing noises against the cold and silent night. She made quick work of the rabbit only eating half. Maybe Kativa would be grateful to consume the other half when she returned, her appetite was rather poor at the moment. Once she was done, she licked her fingers and muzzle clean of the rabbit's blood and washed the whole thing down with several swigs of whine. The liquid had a warming effect on her throat and was sweet. Perfectly contrasting the meaty flavors of the rabbit. It was delightful. Her tail swayed behind her with utter content. Nothing was better than enjoying a delicious meal by the fire.

The black and gold she-wolf lay back using her arms to prop her up. She let her head fall backwards and stare up at the sky. The stars were seldomly seen. Camouflaged underneath the thin layers of dark clouds that imposed on the lovely night sky. She gave a small pout, trying to view the stars anyways. Her efforts were interrupted by the scent of a stranger. Hackles immediately rose and a deep growl rumbled in her chest. She acted quickly, moving to Soloman and rummaging through his pack until she found her dagger. Then she turned to the dark landscape. Nothing was visible more than ten feet from where she stood by the fire. Only darkness. But, someone was out there watching her.

Sidra didn't get the feeling that it was a threatening presence, but one could never be too sure. So, she held the knife at her hip ready to strike if need be. "I know you're out there. Show yourself. Come out from the darkness so I can see who it is that's been spying on me." Sidra's nose wiggled in front of her as tested the sent. It was a female, which calmed her nerves some.

<style>
.sidzar .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.sidzar p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.sidzar b {color:#8A0808; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; }
.sidzar {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ggjsG.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:520px; text-align:justify; }
.sidzar .inner {margin:345px 10px 15px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; height:275px; overflow:auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread