Good Things in Life
[html]

OOC here!

Sidra's opal eyes narrowed as she tried to spot the wolf against the blackness. It was impossible. A moment later a whine pierced the silence of the night causing Sidra to tilt her head with confusion. Her ears flicked back with wonder. She dare not lower her knife yet, not until the wolf showed herself. Slowly, from the inky background, the stranger approached. A charcoal wolf inched towards her, posture low and submissive. Sidra's complete demeanor changed when she saw that the girl was just a pup. She was quite young, paws still too big for her small body. Fur as black as the night that surrounded them. The hand the dagger was held in lowered at her side, she spun it around so the pointy edge was facing behind her. Her posture relaxed and her tail began to sway behind her. Though, she still wouldn't trust the young creature. Her trust was something she rarely handed out and it was to be earned. But, this one didn't appear to be dangerous, her submissive demeanor said it all.

The slender she-wolf took a couple steps towards to young female, then crouched so their eyes were at the same level. Earthy eyes looked up at her with fear. She'd obviously scared the poor wolf with the knife in her hand and harsh reaction to her presence. "Well, you're not a spy. You're but a puppy. What is someone so young doing out at night? It's dangerous." She managed to soften her strong voice quite a bit to speak to the girl. Seeing how frightened the wolf was she put the knife on the ground and offered some words of reassurance. "I won't do anything to harm you. You simply startled me. Like I said, it's dangerous out here." Sidra's face now held a slight smile. Though, any smile she gave to a stranger was a fake one. Even so, she was trying to look less threatening.

<style>
.sidzar .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.sidzar p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.sidzar b {color:#8A0808; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; }
.sidzar {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ggjsG.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:520px; text-align:justify; }
.sidzar .inner {margin:345px 10px 15px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; height:275px; overflow:auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread