Good Things in Life
[html]

Awww, cute puppy!

Sidra's reassurances seemed to have worked. The charcoal pup's eyes calmed before her, relaxing just a little bit. A wider smile was brought to the she-wolf's face at the reaction the pup gave her. She was so young and timid. Adorable. Sidra's tail swayed behind her some more. She had somewhat of a soft spot for adorable puppies. Sidra noted the small shake the young one's tail gave, happy she was able to ease her nerves. It was hard to resist such a naive and timid nature. A small voice answered her question and brought out a laugh from Sidra. She looked up to the sky and searched for the moon. It hung brightly in the middle of the sky in a crescent shape tonight. Lovely as always. "Yes, the moon is quite lovely isn't it? Opal eyes met the earthy ones of the stranger once again. "That's an understandable reason to be out so late. Before I realized you were here, I was looking at the stars. They're beautiful." A genuine smile followed this time. Sidra found herself warming up to the pup quickly.

The fire was warm an inviting a few feet away, ushering her to return and take a place next to it. She stood up and picked up the knife, letting it dangle uselessly between her index finger and her thumb. "Why don't you join me by the fire?" Hopefully, the wolf no longer thought she was dangerous. Her reaction was simply an unavoidable instinct now. Every stranger she met got a harsh introduction. Sidra strode a couple steps towards the camp, stopped, and looked over her shoulder waiting to see whether the pup would follow.

<style>
.sidzar .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.sidzar p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.sidzar b {color:#8A0808; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; }
.sidzar {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ggjsG.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:520px; text-align:justify; }
.sidzar .inner {margin:345px 10px 15px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; height:275px; overflow:auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread