Good Things in Life
[html]

Won't be taking so long anymore. :3

Sidra's face was bright as she looked down at the shy puppy, she was adorable. Her face seemed to bright up whenever Sidra mentioned something she liked. Like the moon and the stars. Sidra was usually such a harsh person, but in the presence of one so innocent and young she found herself letting down all her barriers. She rather enjoyed not having to worry about whether the person in front of her was going to attempt to kill her or do other vile acts. Without further wait, Sidra made her way to her small inviting camp. She sat down in front of the warm flames and looked back as the young wolf made her way to the fire. There was a bright smile on her gold and white face as she watched the ashy child pad over and curl up comfortably. Sidra's eyes made their way to the flames as they flickered in front of them. Soloman snorted, probably interested in who this new person was.

"So, I have failed to introduce myself. That doesn't bode well for me does it?" She looked over at the girl. "I'm Sidra. What is your name? Are you from a pack around here? You must be considering your lack of awareness for the dangers in this land." Sidra's tail swayed behind her, she was intent to hear the answer to her questions. She'd found an interest in the young wolf she'd met tonight. Plus, it was always nice to enjoy the fire with a friend. Kativa was nowhere to be found and it was getting late. She probably found some poor man to swindle out of his belongings. Wine and other pretty items that sparked her interest. It was always a joy to see what she'd come home with. But, for now, this wolf was her company.

<style>
.sidzar .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.sidzar p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.sidzar b {color:#8A0808; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; }
.sidzar {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ggjsG.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:520px; text-align:justify; }
.sidzar .inner {margin:345px 10px 15px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; height:275px; overflow:auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread