Good Things in Life
[html]

OOC goes here.

Dalgina listened as the wolf spoke. Her words were very different from how she was used to hearing others speak. Confident, polite, steely. Taru's speech was similar, but much gentler with the pup, lacking the formal edge that this one contained. She had no idea why it would be a bad sign that she hadn't said her name yet, considering how Dalgina had spent the last few moments thinking that she was going to end up dead.

Her tail wagged softly as she heard the beautiful name. Sidra. That was truly a wonderful name to hear, smooth and silky, and sounding like someone who had seen such grand wonders that they couldn't even speak of it. My name's Dalgina Wolfe-Denahlii. My pack's Ichika no Ho-en, but we're living in Cercatori d'Arte right now. She refused to believe that she wouldn't one day go back and have things return to how they once were.

<style type="text/css">
.dalptbrsh b {font-weight:bold; color:#df96b2; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia;}
.dalptbrsh .ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:center;}
.dalptbrsh .wc {font-weight:bold; color:#df96b2; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia;}
.dalptbrsh p {text-indent:0px; padding:2px 10px}
.dalptbrsh {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#eaf1fa; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/uSjyK.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #898d92; padding:245px 0px 3px 0px; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#898d92; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; text-align:justify; border-radius:7px; border-top-left-radius:50px; border-top-right-radius:50px;}
.dalptbrsh p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.dalptbrsh p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread