Good Things in Life
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count ? 000

Sidra's eyebrow raised at the name of the wolf, it was quite a mouthful of a name. She found herself saying again and again in her head so she would remember the whole thing. Even so, Sidra listened as the young one spoke. She spewed a couple of pack names that Sidra had never heard. She was completely unaware to the packs that inhabited this area, might be a good time to ask about them. Sidra smiled and looked over to the wolf. "Can I just call you Dalgina? That's the only part of your name that I remember." She gave a small chortle. "I've never heard of either of those packs. See, I'm not from here. But you probably could tell." After all, Soloman was being burdened by several bags that hung were slung over his back attached to a small saddle. Within them, enough stuff to fuel her for weeks.

So, there were two packs close to this area? Eventually, she might have to do some scoping to find herself a home. She wasn't going to worry about it for now though. "So Dalgina, what kind of wolves live in those packs. I'm curious." Bright opal eyes shifted back to the blazing fire before them. Her right ear swiveled on her head to listen up to Dalgina when she spoke while hand reached for the bottle of wine. It retracted the second before it touched. Her sense of responsibility was kicking in and she felt drinking in front of the young one was a bad influence. She gave a smirk and brought her hand back into her lap respectfully.

image and table by raze

<style type="text/css">
.lemurfran b {font-weight:bold; color:#b0d0c2; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#303f4b 1px 1px 2px;}
.lemurfran p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.lemurfran {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#3f72ae; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/n6Axi.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #b0d0c2; outline:#303f4b 1px solid; padding:385px 0px 3px 0px; font-family:times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#303f4b; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.lemurfran .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px solid #b0d0c2; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px;}
.lemurfran .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; font-family:georgia;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread