breathing slowly.
[html]

(00)

less is by nat.

The man spoke logic, something that she appreciated. Seeing as the woman herself wasn't faint hearted it pleased her that he seemed to not be as well, and a small smile floated over her maw at as he spoke. She watched with glittering blue eyes as he dismounted and dipped her head in thanks, he didn't have to get off of his steed if he had not wished. " You may call me Alessandra or Less if you prefer. I myself have no preference for that sort of thing Reykr. " Her words were simple and her tail swished out behind her as the woman considered his proposition. The bear scent was fast fading in the area and before she answered she inhaled deeply, barely smelling the musky, earthy scent of what would have been a formidable opponent for her. If anything, it could have been a very tough practise. Shrugging her shoulders, her gaze floated between Reykr and his strange steed, and she smiled at him again, feeling relaxed.

" Alright, I'm game.. " Came her reply, and she paused, waiting for him before setting off at a relaxed pace. Her searching eyes had not missed the tattoo on his hip, and she found herself wondering what it symbolized - it seemed familiar to the grim reaper woman. " So.. Where are you from? You certainly have an interesting tattoo. " Alessandra remarked casually, glancing back at the male as she walked. The sun filtered through the trees and created dapples on the spongy forest floor, the scent of pine heavy in the air. As her steps took her and the new male through some unknown random path through the trees her fingers dipped down to her skull, and she ran them over it absently. Though her markings were loud and obnoxious, the reason behind them was strange and dark and if questioned about whos skull she had taken from them the woman would probably make up a lie - nobody from her family knew she had killed her father in cold blood, did anybody else need to know?

<style>
#ithielSie {
font-family:'trebuchet ms', tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#ithielSie p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#ithielSie p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#ithielSie .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif
text-transform:none;
line-height:16px;
font-weight:normal; }
#ithielSie .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#ithielSie b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#ithielSie u { text-decoration: underline; }
#ithielSie b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#ithielSie b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#ithielSie b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread