breathing slowly.
[html]

(000)

less is by nat.

The woman watched Reykr curiously, ears perked attentively as he spoke about hunting alone. Alessandra had been separated from the rest of Salsola and her family for so long it felt strange to be in someones company and them actually want her company. The skeleton-esque Luperci wasn't sure if it was because of her facial bleachings or her personality, and just because she was alone it didn't mean she was necessarily lonely, she did have Maximillian after all. Less realized just how much she had neglected the slave as of late and a pang of wistfulness hit her, they had essentially grown up together and though he was her slave in the deep recesses of her cold heart she felt more then that - like they were friends. Back in the days where she was still with her mother they had been in that relationship, the two had roughhoused and spent many days together as friends until Max was taken away one day and beaten back into his position.

This memory, however wasn't pleasing to recall so she shoved it out of her mind before re-focusing on Reykr. What he had said previously went unnoticed by her, but she caught the tail end of his compliment. Behind her, her tail slowly began swaying back and forth in pleasure - though she was mostly empty she was a sucker for a well aimed compliment. " I was born in Norway. We believed in Odin, Loki, Fenrir and the rest of the norse religion. I havn't seen that so much in Nova Scotia, it makes me miss my home. When I was 3-4 months old my mother and father traveled across the ocean and landed in Vancouver. " Here she stopped, not wishing to continue forward. The coyote woman hadn't invented a lie quite smooth enough to talk about in place of the rest of her history, and she was sure she wouldn't be met kindly and would be treated stranger then she already had once it got out that she murdered her abusive father and toted his skull around with her.

" What made you choose the Thistle Kingdom Reykr? " She asked softly as they continued to walk, the occasional branch crunching under foot. Alessandra herself had chosen it for secrecy and privacy, it was hard to be seen in an invisible pack. Reykr seemed nice enough to not wholly belong here with all the backstabbing and bribing, there must be something else that had called him to hide within the borders of cement and thistle. Maybe he had his own twisted family history that he was hiding from? Or perhaps there was a slave, most other packs in the area did not accept this sort of behavior.

<style>
#ithielSie {
font-family:'trebuchet ms', tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#ithielSie p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#ithielSie p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#ithielSie .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif
text-transform:none;
line-height:16px;
font-weight:normal; }
#ithielSie .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#ithielSie b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#ithielSie u { text-decoration: underline; }
#ithielSie b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#ithielSie b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#ithielSie b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread