once upon a time in a daymare
[html]

(295)

Eris’ cooperation was appreciated despite her lack of extensive knowledge. However trivial or important the information provided was, Lilin absorbed whatever she could in considerate silence. Sideway glances were stolen every so often, most particularly whenever a new disclosure was made public. The circumstances surrounding her sire’s death were still quite vague but at least, she’d gotten a solid confirmation. His death was a repercussion of the fabled Dahlian War. Lilin knew very little about the packs residing in Nova Scotia; most of her ignorance stemmed from her indifference and general lack of interest when it came to things that did not immediately concern her, but she couldn’t seem to escape Inferni. This was the second time she’d heard of the coyote clan's involvement in Haku's death. Little did she know, the Ezekiel she’d spent an afternoon with was the current head of the Infernian dynasty.

An irrepressible, cold chill travelled down her spine in response to the Salsolian’s unanticipated yet eerily familiar statement. Demons and Gods were no foreign subjects; her own name, based off nocturnal spirits in Akkadian mythology, served as sufficient proof. Lilin hadn’t noticed the similitude between her dam and this woman until now: both of them were attuned to uncommon beliefs, even their complexion were akin. The more she looked, the more she understood why her father had associated himself with both women. “You remind me of my mother,” she noted aloud, pairing her affirmation with a bitter smirk. Her second comment didn’t come as easily though, by fear of being thought a fool. But there was something extremely comforting about confiding in a complete stranger; chances were they would never see each other again. “He comes to me in my dreams and I can’t get him to leave.”

<style type="text/css">
#lillin-1 .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:arial, serif;
text-transform:none;
font-style:italic;
font-weight:normal; }
#lillin-1 .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#lillin-1 b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: arial, serif; font-size: 11px; }.
#lillin-1 u { text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; }
#lillin-1 b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
#lillin-1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
#lillin-1 {margin:0px auto; width:80%; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ijCRS.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 80px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#111111; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread