once upon a time in a daymare
[html]

(283) These two are awkwardly awesome. <3

Understanding the dynamics of how this woman's mind functioned was no walk in the park. The ease with which she displayed a kaleidoscope of emotions was unnerving. Lilin had not expected the broad smile granted to her in response to her inquiry. Whatever progress they had achieved to get her grinning as such, and not glaring as she had before, was a complete mystery to the Soulstorm heir. ''Eris Eternity is more pleasing to the ear,'' she admitted, not quite sure if that's what she'd meant by 'more fitting'. Her dam would have undoubtedly agreed with the Salsolan femme, based off the brief relationship she'd had with Salvaged Eternity during her short stay in Berwick and her jealousy toward Kaena Lykoi for seducing Ahren de le Poer. Lilin, on the other hand, knew nothing about the two families constituting Eris' heritage.

"It seems we have a few things in common. I combined my mom and dad's surnames into one,'' she shared heedlessly, for once allowing her gaze to focus ahead and not on the woman at her side. Her tail hung in an even-tempered position; an insight on the debilitated anxiety deep within. ''Strength alone isn't enough to survive. Haku's untamed power led to his downfall, did it not?'' she mused out loud, her tone unfaltering and analytical. She had no deep emotional attachment to her sire; conversing with Eris was comparable to interpreting history lessons or discussing politics. The Salsolan had answered Lilin's inquiries to the best of her knowledge and with nothing else to question, she provided her with a name even if Eris had shown little interest in knowing her identity. ''I'm Lilin, by the way.''

<style type="text/css">
#lillin-1 .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:arial, serif;
text-transform:none;
font-style:italic;
font-weight:normal; }
#lillin-1 .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#lillin-1 b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: arial, serif; font-size: 11px; }.
#lillin-1 u { text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; }
#lillin-1 b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
#lillin-1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
#lillin-1 {margin:0px auto; width:80%; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ijCRS.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 80px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#111111; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread