once upon a time in a daymare
[html]

(246) Annnnnd done! You can archive this once you've read the reply, my love!

“Soul and Stormbringer. Soulstorm.” Her dam’s surname was bittersweet, as always. Her voice had faltered over the last syllable; it had brought about an acidic taste in her mouth and it burned her throat. For as much as she loved her cousins, her feelings toward her matriarch were nowhere as positive. Regardless of her own personal opinions, her bloodline could not be changed and it was part of who she was. Perhaps in due time, she would learn to accept this. “I suppose you’re right,” she gave a thoughtful nod. “I didn’t know he’d lost the support of his pack.” There was a lot she did not know. What a sordid way to die- shunned by friends and family, left to die alone surrounded by rejoicing foes.

Lilin shuddered at the thought. Loneliness had never felt so real. She had never feared solitude but in a context similar to her sire’s story, the dichotomous female thought it fair to think over her attitude. An uneasy silence cradled both females, drawing them into its binding cocoon. It was Eris that broke it first, asking if there was anything else that needed known. Lilin only shook her head in reply, expecting the older woman to turn and take her leave without so much as a word of goodbye. She was wrong. They parted on a positive note, with Eris’ open invitation lingering in the air. “Thank you,” she murmured then, watching as the Salsolan retreated to her homeland.

<style type="text/css">
#lillin-1 .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:arial, serif;
text-transform:none;
font-style:italic;
font-weight:normal; }
#lillin-1 .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#lillin-1 b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: arial, serif; font-size: 11px; }.
#lillin-1 u { text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; }
#lillin-1 b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
#lillin-1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
#lillin-1 {margin:0px auto; width:80%; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ijCRS.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 80px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#111111; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread