Fancy Seeing You Here
[html]

Word Count :: 364

Bad post, sorry

Even though they had only met once and it was a brief meeting, Kiara still treasured all of her former pack mates save for one. She missed being in Ichika, she missed the warmth and different individuals. Saul had been part of that pack and someone she had known. There was no reason for her not to miss him. Her old happy personality had surfaced and her heart flew open to the male. He returned her greetings in kind and the tense atmosphere was completely lifted. With their friendship rekindled Kiara couldn't help but feel like she was on top of the world.

Yet her happiness was brief as Saul brought up Ichika. Kiara hated to admit what had happened to the pack, mostly because she didn't want to believe in its fate. Even so, he had the right to know. The larger male was obviously shocked by the news and he expressed his condolences in a solemn voice. The young mother nodded, but didn't speak. She didn't want to talk about Ichiaka. She wanted their reunion to be happy, not shadowed by the fall of their pack. "It's alright."

Saul allowed the change in conversation fro a short while. The arctic female listened half-heartedly as he spoke of his family and new home. She had a vague recollection of the lakes, but never spent a lot of time in the area. Her mental map was hazy outside of the halcyon mountains. It had been a long time since she last traveled down south. "I'm happy for you, family is important." Kiara's thoughts drifted back to her puppies and she longed to return to them.

Once again the conversation turned back to the young mother and her situation. Just like Zalen and Tharin, Saul asked her of the future, his tone indicating that he would open his home to her if only she were to ask. Kiara gave a sad smile and shook her head. "I still have my den and for now that is enough. Besides, the puppies are too young to move." Kiara's head reflexively turned to the direction of her den. The desire to return to them burned in her eyes.

<style type="text/css">
.character-Springmom b {font-weight:bold; color:#021F2B; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-Springmom .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.character-Springmom p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-Springmom {margin:0px auto; width:466px; background-color:#425D3F; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/4Usfm.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 400px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#24CF81; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread