Fancy Seeing You Here
[html]

[354]
<33 you're welcome to make a last post, or I can have it archived after this one!

Saul Chibi is by Requiem!

Their reunion, while completely unexpected, was a relatively happy affair and Saul felt a warming joy at having been out here today. His reasons for being here might have been a little unsavoury but he'd been rewarded by this meeting. He'd helped a new mother out and it had just so happened to turn out that he knew this new mother. Parts of him wanted to remain, to meet her children and make sure she was doing okay. But even as her face fell and she gave a soft, closing statement of 'It's alright' Saul gave a soft nod. It was clearly something she felt too painful to talk about and he respected her wishes with a soft nod of his head. He knew that he would need to start moving soon and it would be easier if he didn't try to continue a conversation she was clearly uncomfortable in doing.

She expressed her happiness for him and he flashed her a soft grin, nodding his head once more. They really are... He agreed softly before standing and stretching. He was glad for the physical exercise despite the fact that he'd been running for most of the day- it was good to recharge. He noticed the far off look in her eyes and recognised that she probably needed to get back. Her expression was one of understanding as he asked her about her situation and she declined his unspoken offer. It was her decision and she would not be told what to do, which was enough for him. He nodded before glancing down at the carcass.

Take it back with you, it should keep for a few days. He said softly, his tail flickering back and forth. It was really good to see you Kiara and I'm glad you're doing well. I must be on my way, but I wish you the best. He said, leaning across and licking the females chin once before he turned and retreated back over the mountains, a swift trot to his gait and excitement in his eyes. He intended to find his belle and bring her home.

<style>
#artTXT {
font-family:'trebuchet ms', tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#artTXT p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#artTXT p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#artTXT .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif
text-transform:none;
line-height:16px;
font-weight:normal; }
#artTXT .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#artTXT b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#artTXT u { text-decoration: underline; }
#artTXT b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#artTXT b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#artTXT b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread