my h e a r t is a fist drenched in blood.
[html]

Posting Order: I would like a posting order, however if you take more the 3 days to reply we will skip you. Please do not join again until it is your turn, this thread is high priority.
NPC Participants & Player Controller: Vilis Holst - Alessandra. Karel Sanna- ? Emilie Fannar- ? Please outline who you are choosing so we are all aware. Desired Result: I don't recall there being any character deaths, so I am assuming we just injure them and send them away? Correct me if I am wrong.

Something hadn't felt right this morning, and as the female picked through the forest on Valhalla she became increasingly aware that there was something going on. Her tail swished out behind her on the saddle, and a grim look was etched onto her bleached lips. Her ears perked forward as she cautiously looked around, hearing something and seeing disturbance within the forest floor. The scent wasn't Salsola, and this tipped her off immediatly. It smelled of the river, and something else.. That scent was faint enough that she couldn't tell exactly what it was, but it wasn't anything her pack members had. Snarling to herself, the woman leapt forward on her inky steed and charged through the forest, his hooved thundering over the ground as they followed the strange scent.

She had heard bits and pieces since she arrived here that there were attacks, and she figured that this might be it. Scents of other horses invaded both of their noses and Valhalla screamed out a warning, in stallion fashion. There were not to be other horses on his land that didn't belong here, and this fueled the fire the burned within the both of them. As they ran through the forest, she caught a glimpse of a stranger on top of a horse, definetly not Salsola. Knowing that it would give her away, she howled loudly, summoning assistance to whomever would help her. The inky woman was battle-ready enough that she could defend herself until help came, and then inflict some serious damage.

Letting out a loud war-yip the she-devil charged forward again, spotting two of the offenders within the trees. Alessandra was well-off on this day, preparing to leave the lands so she had almost all of her artillery with her, except for Max. Just as the strangers turned around to meet her icy gaze and ready their weapons she had already sent a few throwing knives flying, both of which embedded themselves in one shoulder of each wolf, though one deeper then the other. " Fucking wolves! I'll send you and your bretheren to the pits of hell! " She yelled out, the excitment of battle laced within her words. They were quick, as was she, and two arrows wizzed past her, both scraping against her left shoulder taking both skin and muscle with it.

Instead of bringing a yelp of pain, this brought a cackle of laughter as she grinned widely at her two attackers, this is what she lived for, for when she didn't really feel much at all, pain was like a songbird singing in her ear, reminding her that her cold heart could still feel something yet. It's song was one she liked to replay over and over again. The woman wasn't aware right away of the third rider that had fallen behind the duo and fast approaching with a sword drawn

[/html]

Messages In This Thread