my h e a r t is a fist drenched in blood.
[html]

I will take Emilie, i actually hoped I could get her. Is someone playing her? If so, I hope my pp of her is okay? Let me know if it's wrong?

Isabella was weary. The last few attacks had gone on without her knowledge as she had not done much to fight. She had remained in her ruins and meditated, and by the time she realized what had happened, she had already missed everything, even the tail end of the healing. This time the gypsy kept her horse near by, or found herself at the stables more often to attend to her mare. The mare was more skittish lately than she liked, especially with the air of the conflict thick in the air as everyone came to check in on their mounts. The recent births of foals had calmed her sufficiently though, and Isabella found Seduction's state of mind relatively easy.

It was supposed to have been a quiet ride as she kept her mare in check. There was an air of something wrong on the wind, and Isabella was nervous. Seduction felt the apprehension in her mistress's body and the tension in her hands on the reins. Normally, the mare was fairly calm, but that strange something on the wind made her foot falls less certain and more careful. Nares flared as the horse turned her brown head, platinum locks twisting in the wind. Isabella halted the horse, keeping her still. The silk around her waist fluttered in the wind despite being tied and hooked with a silver ring. The daggers she had used to kill her first man were attached to this scarf, their weight light on her waist.

A howl rang out and Ducky's ears twisted as she paced nervously in place. Isabella tightened her hold on the reins, to quiet the mare. The call was for aid, for warning, that invaders were here. Fear fluttered in her heart but it was replaced by the calm brought by the sound of the wind through the leafy greens of the trees. A breath was all she needed to silence her fears and the beating of her heart. She gently tapped the mare's sides with her heels, and the mare reluctantly began to edge forward. With a growl, Isabella flicked the reins and the mare took off after a moment's hesitation.

The Thistle King was nearby, his scent was coming off so strongly. He was in defense of his kingdom and she could almost sense his anger on the wind. Ducky whinnied loudly in protest at the sound of combat. Laughter rang out from a woman, the source of the call before. Isabella's eyes shone brightly, the blue stormy and the gold like the lightning in the storm. A pale woman, equipped with a sword, dagger at her side. The dark woman almost laughed at the audacity of her attacking such a pale creature. With another growl, the woman forced the mare toward the other mounted woman, a dagger drawn despite the sword in the other woman's hand. Isabella was not afraid of a she-wolf; her blood screamed for the death of these purebred wolves.

<style>
.isa-txt {font-family: Cambria, serif; font-size: 14px; line-height:17px; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:1px; margin:0px 25px auto; padding:0px 75px 0px 75px; margin:5px auto; text-align:justify;}
.isa-txt .ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; width:500px;}
.isa-txt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px;}
.isa-txt b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;font-family:verdana, garamond, serif; font-size:12px;}
.isa-txt .line {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dashed #000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread