my h e a r t is a fist drenched in blood.
[html]

(000)

less is by nat.

ooc; exit less. if anything needs to be changed let me know. :o

The woman panted from the chase, Valhalla slick with foam and sweat. The snarl that reached her ears caused them to fold against her head and she pulled back bleached lips to reveal pearly whites - not yet touched by age. " They did. " She hissed, furious that they managed to evade her capture. However, it was unrealistic that she could have caught one of them, let alone three evading horseman who had gotten a head start. Valhalla pawed at the ground impatiently as she pulled him to a stop, moving his head forward to gently yank the reigns out of her bloody hands. His dark eyes flashed with some unknown emotion, it might have been anger or bloodlust before flicking his tail. As the adrenaline rushed out of her body, she was left suddenly feeling exhausted and weak though she put on a brave and stoic face in front of her king and fellow subject.

Her body trembled from the strain she had put it through this day and she looked upon the two from her horse and managed to smile slightly as Isabella reached forward to help stop the bleeding of Sirius. " I would assist you my lord, but all of my healing supplies are back at my den. If you seek treatment, I will get them and come to you. " She said, still trying to catch her breath. If he wouldn't have her services, someone else would and it was more then likely someone else had been injured terribly on this day. Alessandra slumped over her horse and took the reigns back, digging her heels into his side slightly as she dipped her head in acknowledgement to the too before taking her leave, Valhalla slowly walking away. Though it might be better for her to travel faster her horse was simply to worn out to pick up the pace just yet.

As she rode away from the scene of the attack her eyes picked up other signs of struggle, distubed grass and streaks of blood decorating Salsolian territory. The sights drew another snarl from her and with vigor she urged Valhalla into a trot, the horse not protesting as they drew near the ruins.

<style>
#ithielSie {
font-family:'trebuchet ms', tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#ithielSie p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#ithielSie p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#ithielSie .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif
text-transform:none;
line-height:16px;
font-weight:normal; }
#ithielSie .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#ithielSie b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#ithielSie u { text-decoration: underline; }
#ithielSie b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#ithielSie b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#ithielSie b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread