my h e a r t is a fist drenched in blood.
[html]

c: we can close it up after this one.

"Fabric can be found, woven if skilled. Too much blood loss and more will not be found." Regardless, she pulled her blood soaked silk away from the wounded leader. It dripped with the crimson that poured from his flesh, yet he did not want to be treated. Isabella knew some medicinal things, though she could do nothing here with no supplies to her name. The King was not hers to heal and she knew she was trespassing upon his privacy. He was such a creature, that had his own wants and got what he wanted when he wanted.

"I will find more, my lord. Do not waste your efforts on petty things for me." Isabella should have been touched that he wanted to replace it, but she was wary of a man who offered her things. Something was wanted in return, though his body would take a long time before it was fit enough. She would love more silks and gems, but it was not the time to ask for more. If the King died of his wounds, she would have to find another member to help provide for her. Even though, he had not called on her of late - not that she minded at all.

The Gypsy woman could only nod at the King as he ordered her away. He limped away and she was left holding the bloody cloth. She straightened as she watched the brute limp away, blood oozing from his limbs all the while. Her lips tightened as she watched him leave, keeping her hold on the ruined silk fierce. A light whistle slipped past her lips and the blonde equine approached her mistress. Isabella sighed as she mounted her mare, careful of the wounds on both of them. It was a long day, and this battle seemed to have gone on so long. Her wound was bleeding slowly, but it would be alright.

<style>
.isa-txt {font-family: Cambria, serif; font-size: 14px; line-height:17px; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:1px; margin:0px 25px auto; padding:0px 75px 0px 75px; margin:5px auto; text-align:justify;}
.isa-txt .ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; width:500px;}
.isa-txt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px;}
.isa-txt b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;font-family:verdana, garamond, serif; font-size:12px;}
.isa-txt .line {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dashed #000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread