One Step At A Time
Luckily the wolfdog was over her heat, and would soon den back with the others, but first she would have to wait till her clumsy arrogant mate healed. She wasn't sure what to do with that relationship, but there was plenty of time to wait for him to heal before she had to decide. Her swift lithe frame moved around the territory, eagle upon her back, giving herself some space and alone time until she heard the call of a male at the borders. It wasn't her assign duty to patrol, or greet any stranger/newcomer, but Adonia didn't think it would hurt to do it. Her legs pushed her paws off the soft ground and began to propel herself through the lands coming to the source of the call. The eagle, unable to stay on began to take flight, still not very good at it, but able to at least fly, landing was another story.

Adonia's eyes meant a luperci, he was tall and dark coated. She noted the basket he had along with the cart and horse in the background. It made her miss her own horse greatly, but judging by how New Dawn was set up, there probably was no room for a horse. So, for now she just had her eaglet, who was growing fast. She had begun to train the bird, and now he was learning to fly, but unsuccessfully. It shown in how he attempted to land upon her shoulder, lucky for Adonia she dodged the incoming and the bird crashed hard into the earth, his claws dug harshly into the earth. That earth could have easily been her back. One of the reasons she dodged it. Her eyes looked to the bird with a scolding glare. The bird opened his mouth almost hissing at her, "..s.ss--oorrr--sorrriieey" It was rough, but he was learning to speak. She gave a slight smile, then she turned her attention to the large luperci before her.

"Hello, welcome to New Dawn's borders..I'm Adonia Demos, subordinate. I'm sure my Alpha will be here shortly...until then, is there anything I can do for you?" Her voice soft and kind, she laid down, alert and ready to stand if needed to, for any reason. She simply laid down to allow her bird to gain easy access to her back. He quickly reposition himself onto Adonia's back, and she stood easily and gracefully while making sure her bird stayed balanced.

Messages In This Thread