One Step At A Time
[html]

OOC: Little long, my apologies <3

Word Count: 600+

It did not take long before a female came to greet him as she approached he smiled gently, glancing at Vito every now and then as the stallion had a habit of being a tad wild and self centered at times. In an odd turn of events his yellow eyes caught sight of a bird nose-diving towards the ground. As the creature hit the earth the alpha’s ears flattened backwards, concerned for it’s well being. Although he had not often been around pet birds he was aware that many wolves enjoyed them and they had benefits as messengers. His body relaxed once more as the female, clearly a dog hybrid, lowered herself to allow the bird, who to Jazper’s surprise attempted to speak, access to her back.

The greeting was friendly enough, her soft voice reassuring the Sole of what he already knew; New Dawn was a home to peaceful wolves. As a guest at the boarders Jazper had to regularly remind himself to lower his tail, which out of habit wagged happily behind him, though his natural posture among female strangers was relaxed and warm. Bowing down he introduced himself, "It’s a pleasure to meet you Adonia. I am Jazper Rhiannon-Knight, the Alpha and Sole of Casa di Cavalieri." Raising his body back up he smirked, "I have brought gifts of friendship for New Dawn." Just as he was about to open the lid, reveling the good sized collection of furs a scent, growing stronger by the second caused his relaxed and formal posture to deteriorate.

The ruffed up wolf came into view quickly, his body weight being awkwardly tossed around on three legs. Silently Jazper wondered why his brother would not simply walk on two legs, certainly easier for one missing a front leg, but as his tail began to rapidly wag and his smile grew into a large grin he could not help but forget his concerns. Kneeling down the large giant quickly embraced Noah, "It has been too long Noah! Why didn’t you send word that you were living up here?"

His family reunion was cut short as his lightning orbs caught the sight of the coal alpha, walking on all fours in Optime form before coming to stand before him. Giving a quick wink to his adoptive brother the Knight stood back up, his bod language clearly relaxed and friendly once more as he calmed his own excitement. "Zalen," he greeted with a smile, "I was unaware that you were housing my brother so far from me."" His tone was light and playful as the comment was a simple enough way skip the question of how he knew Noah, adding to his connection with New Dawn. The Knight extended his own arm, accepting his fellow Alpha’s greeting, however Jazper was here with a purpose.

Turning from the three wolves he picked up the basket, removing the lid and reveling many different colors and densities of furs, "I brought you a gift, furs from prey that I caught and skinned personally. They may come of use when the seasons change again if you have little ones." The Knight had one very important thing in common with Zalen, a love of pups, and he knew the dangers that cold weather brought for the fragile future and the old bone of the elders. "The two pups in Casa will both be old enough to grow proper winter coats for winter, and we have enough blankets to serve our only elder, so I felt as though they may bring you more use than us." Lifting the basket he placed it closer to Zalen before retrieving the two freshly killed male turkeys from the back of the cart. "I have also brought you fresh meat so that you and your members may feed without the strain of the hunt." Although all canines enjoyed the excitement that came with a hunt he was positive that the two large birds would feed a good amount of Zalen’s members.

<style type="text/css">
.jazgoldraze b {font-weight:bold; color:#5a5207; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#7a7973 1px 1px 2px; }
.jazgoldraze p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.jazgoldraze {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#d8d7cc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/rAlgs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #7a7973; padding: 360px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#7a7973; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.jazgoldraze .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #5a5207; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.jazgoldraze .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread