One Step At A Time
[html] OOC: Sorry bout the wait guys >.< +3

Zalen was glad to see Jazper again, it had been too long, and he was more than happy to the have the Knight here. In the past, he might have been more wary, as he had been wary when he had met the giant man, but now friends were more important than ever. Zalen clasped the man's arm firmly and smiled as Jazper commented on Noah's living here. Zalen glanced over at his pack-mate, "Yes, Noah has been with us from nearly the beginning, and Deuce too." Zalen wondered if Deuce was Jazper's mother, or if he had been only fathered by the same man as Noah. Either way, the New Dawn Alpha was sure that the Casa male would know of her.

Zalen glanced over at Adonia and noticed her far off expression; he had not seen much of her mate, Ookami, lately, and wondered if perhaps she was wondering where he was as well. But then, Zalen's attention was drawn when Jazper retrieved gifts from his cart. And what gifts! The finest furs Zalen had ever seen, save perhaps the ones from the winter gathering; and two male turkeys; what a treat. The Alpha could not help but to wag his tail jovially, "What fine gifts, sir! And how appropriate." He knew that this last comment would probably go over everyone's heads, but he was glad of the gifts; they were true to the New Dawner's nature, unlike the mind altering plants and drink that the Anathema leader had brought them. The marijuana and alcohol still remained hidden in a location known only to Zalen and Titania until they could figure out what to do with them.

Coming away from his thoughts, Zalen looked at Noah, "Noah, you must tell me of your extended family someday, I seem to have already met most of them.: And then he laughed and turned to Jazper, Come, let me show you the den so you may meet others if you like. Do you plan on staying for a while? The Sunrise Meadow would be a safe haven for your steed. Again with the horses, but Zalen didn't mind at all in this case.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread