One Step At A Time
[html]

OOC: Speaking of waiting... :|

Word Count: 600+

It was all a little overwhelming. It had been only minutes before that he had finished a couple of day’s journey of solitude to the pack and now there was three wolves around him. It was difficult for Jazper to spread his conversation three ways, as he was use to addressing a group in the form of announcements, not in informal conversation. He found it odd that Noah’s once over excited presence instantly turned as Zalen showed up, and as a concerned older brother he raised a brow in his silver siblings direction, though he did not bring it up orally. Different packs had different rules and he already had the knowledge that New Dawn was more traditional. Although Jazper had been born into a non-shifting environment his four years of experience had softened his heart and made him quite lenient even when in a leadership position. He knew there was a time and place but believed his members were equals as long as they provided for their family and gave due respect.

Shaking off his concern he turned his attention back to the black tattooed leader, form an outsiders view the two Alpha’s could have passed more easily as brothers than Noah and the Knight but the thought was only available in Jazper’s subconscious. Quickly the warrior felt a need to share a bit of personal information with Zalen, it could only work to make the man trust him more, “I lost my folks when I was very young. Deuce and her old mate Lucifer took me in as their own. Noah and Deuce are very dear to me as they are the only family I have besides my own offspring.” His town was light, not a cause for a serious reply but he would never belittle his relationship with his adoptive family. It meant the world to him that Deuce had allowed him into her family and his siblings had always treated him as blood. Although he was quite different from his brother in appearance and personality he considered him as much his family as his own pups.

The gifts seemed to go over well and at the sight of Zalens tail wagging the coal male could not help but to join in the action, more than pleased that the Alpha was happy with the goods. They seemed quite simple in his own mind but it had been difficult to think of much else for the traditional pack. “I had thought to gift you something more elaborate but I thought that these would go over better than human trinkets given your views.” They had talked briefly about each other’s pack’s missions in Souls and it had quickly become apparent that the New Dawn leader did not believe in the value of human things.

His ears perked forward in curiosity as Zalen happily addressed Noah, a much different reaction then the friendly giant had expected from one that caused his brother to back away. Placing the gifts back into the cart to free up his hands he chuckled, “I urge you not to try Zalen. It is scary how many wolves we have some form of relation to. Deuce has a few litters and her daughter Dierdre has at least two or three litter herself. Our brother Taliesin has had two litters and I’ve have two litters myself.” Pausing as he turned back to face the others he added, “And that’s only nieces and nephews I'm aware of.” At the mention of staying Jazper nodded happily, “I will stay for a night or two to allow the horse rest.” Realizing that the pack must not have any horses he quickly made his own views known, “Many of my members have horses. I’m not a fan of them personality but my co-leader is and Vito was a gift from my son. No father would refuse a gift from their child regardless.” The large wolf easily took hold of the cart and began to pull it across the boarder. Turning his head he gave a whistle in the spotted stallions direction. Instantly the horse’s ears perked straight up, annoyed that his master would interrupt his snacking but noticing that the wolf was moving again he pranced his way towards the group.

<style type="text/css">
.jazgoldraze b {font-weight:bold; color:#5a5207; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#7a7973 1px 1px 2px; }
.jazgoldraze p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.jazgoldraze {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#d8d7cc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/rAlgs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #7a7973; padding: 360px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#7a7973; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.jazgoldraze .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #5a5207; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.jazgoldraze .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread