A Day in the Life of Simplicity
[html]
Words - 300+

The victorious warrior on top of him was still inescapable even after she loosened her grip and he stopped fighting. Her eyes held his relentlessly and the warmth pressed to his body drew hot breaths from within him. He watched helplessly as the chance at some sort of pleasure from this defeat ebbed away. The uncontrolled desire in the warrior’s eyes relented to bring only the gaze of his trusted friend. She spoke and his body finally relaxed. There was nothing for him but admitting defeat now.

The Obsidian wolf came to regret his words as she spoke. They made him sound like a stubborn pup under a power he had no ability to challenge. When she reached up and pulled at his arm lightly it fell to the grass without contest. The air was heavy with her scent and the truth behind her words. If he’d had the chance to take advantage of her weakness, he would have. Why, even in his battle confused mind, he had expected anything else was a mystery. I know this… He sighed heavily with defeat. His jaw fell to the side and exposed his neck fully for her, a symbol of his submission as he let go of the last of his lingering pride and confronted this loss. When his eyes found hers again they were warm. He smiled at her weakly before pushing up and giving her muzzle an affectionate lick, I am defeated, He reached up and brushed away a bit of her troublesome hair to give him a better view of her eyes. His claw trailed down her check and rested on her jaw for a moment before again taking its place in the grass. This fault is mine for underestimating you, my friend. They were even now, win for win and loss for loss. This was enough to bring genuine happiness to his smile for it meant that they would have to take part in this dance once more. They were doomed to at least one more dangerous encounter, one more chance to be so close.

Jaden does. Jaden speaks. Jaden thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.jadenzz b {font-weight:bold; color:#3f6934; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #11290b; }
.jadenzz p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.jadenzz {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#395437; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/23jq45d.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 280px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#516d4a; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.jadenzz p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.jadenzz p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread