step outside these walls
[html]

If I had words to make a day for you,

I'd give you a morning, golden and true.

I would make this day last for all time,

Give you a night deep in moonshine.

[286]
we can do spreeing Big Grin

His mind was in turmoil, the tension of their camp getting to him and it was easy to see. The usually happy male had a scowl on his face, his tail tucked between his legs as a pant shook his body. Green eyes were a little glazed, thoughts turned inward to what had chased him from his home in the first place. Not talking to Lilin was the worst form of punishment, and not seeing her was something that was beginning to chip away at him, wearing him down. The strain of his thoughts was something that Saul had always been away of- he'd always known that he turned inwards on himself when new information was given to him and he would often be found in heavy silences, thinking, turning information over in his mind to try and figure out the answer. There was no answer to this one.

The caw of a crow, and the subsequent taking off of the crow brought Saul out of his reverie and he whipped round instinctively, sensing a presence behind him. Belatedly he scolded himself- he knew he did this, became less aware of his surroundings and turned towards his own thoughts too often. His posture was defensive at first, before green eyes comprehended the sight and he relaxed somewhere. The female, as her scent revealed her to be, seemed nervous and he smiled.

Sorry miss, I didn't hear you. I'm Saul Stormbringer. He introduced himself, tail flickering softly back and forward to show his friendliness. His posture remained relaxed, although his ears and tail remained dominant, a stance he had been used to holding in the camp. Green eyes turned to her, awaiting an answer, perhaps a name.

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family= ... +Light+Two);
#saulTXTa {
font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#saulTXTa .quote {
height:200px; width:300px;
float: right;
background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/VOypx.png);
background-repeat:no-repeat;
background-position:center center;
text-align:center;
font-family:
}
#saulTXTa p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#saulTXTa .quote p {
text-indent:0;
padding-top:40px;
font-family: 'Shadows Into Light Two', cursive;
font-size:18px;
line-height:24px;
}
#saulTXTa p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#saulTXTa .txtooc {
font-style:italic; }
#saulTXTa .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#saulTXTa b { letter-spacing:.5px; }
#saulTXTa u { text-decoration: underline; }
#saulTXTa b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#saulTXTa b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#saulTXTa b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread